Paul O’Hara, Founder, retired
Paul O’Hara opened O’Hara & Associates in 1978, which became O’Hara, Lindsay & Associates in 2000. Paul spent nearly 40 years lobbying in Nebraska. Although he has retired, he is a valuable consultant for the firm today.
He began lobbying in the state in 1969, before moving to Washington D.C. to serve as Chief-of-Staff for Nebraska’s 2nd District Congressman, John Cavanaugh.
A native of Atlantic City, N.J., Paul is married and has four children and two grandchildren. Although Lincoln is home, you will find Paul on Maine’s mid-coast during the summer months.
- President of O’Hara and Associates from 1978-2008
- Chief-of-Staff for U.S. Congressman, John Cavanaugh
- United States Air Force
Community Involvement and Accolades:
- Appointed to Keep Nebraska Beautiful Board (21 years)
- Opera Omaha, Board of Directors & Silver Rose Recipient
- Appointed Region 4 Crime Commission
- Flatwater Shakespeare Company, board member