Jamison Wyatt, Director of Client Relations
Jamison Wyatt joins O’Hara Lindsay after ten years of service with the State of Nebraska. In 2013, he began work for Senator Burke Harr serving as an administrative assistant, clerk for the Business & Labor Committee, and eventually, legislative aide. Jamison proudly worked on the legislation that elected Ponca Chief Standing Bear and Willa Cather to be the Nebraska representatives in the National Statuary Hall in the U.S. Capitol. From 2008 to 2013, he conducted nearly 7,000 tours of the Nebraska State Capitol and simultaneously worked in the Nebraska Capitol Collections archives.
In 2010, Jamison put his studies at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln on hold but has recently returned to complete his B.A. in History. He concentrates on architectural and literary history, and he currently serves on the board of directors for the Mari Sandoz Heritage Society. In 2017, Jamison organized the creation of an historical marker in Lincoln, Nebraska, which commemorates the location where Mari Sandoz wrote Old Jules.
- Legislative Aide to Senator Burke Harr
- Committee Clerk for Nebraska’s legislative Business and Labor Committee
- Adminstrative Aide to Senator Burke Harr
- Pursuing a Bachelor of Arts in History – University of Nebraska-Lincoln, Lincoln, NE
- Mari Sandoz Heritage Society, board of directors