Hannah Poe, Director of Client Relations
Hannah Sughroue Poe, a former O’Hara Lindsay intern, returned to the firm after ten years to join the team as Director of Client Relations and Office Manager in 2019.
Hannah is responsible for supervising the office, HR, payroll, and accounting matters, overseeing our internship program, planning and running client events, legislative tracking and database management, distributing client legislative reports, and Accountability & Disclosure compliance.
Prior to joining O’Hara Lindsay, Hannah provided work incentives counseling to individuals on Social Security disability benefits at Easterseals Nebraska. Additionally, she spent several years in private law practice and is an active member of the Nebraska State Bar Association.
Hannah and her husband, Ben, live in Lincoln. She enjoys music, reading, art, fine dining, gardening, and working on her (currently atrocious) golf game.
- Work Incentive Specialist – Easterseals Nebraska, Omaha and Lincoln, NE
- Associate Attorney – Law Office of Stephen Gerdes, Omaha, NE
- Legal Services Intern – Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services, Lincoln, NE
- Intern – O’Hara Lindsay Government Relations, Lincoln, NE
- Juris Doctor – University of Nebraska-Lincoln, Lincoln, NE
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration – Nebraska Wesleyan University, Lincoln, NE
- Lincoln Southeast High School, Lincoln, NE
- Curriculum Committee Member – Youth Leadership Lincoln, Lincoln, NE